Interview

ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
*updated*

got the job :)
:study:

Comments

• Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    Don't try to learn the details of the job, but try to google all the keywords to get a big picture of what exactly you will be doing. The reason is that when you're at the interview you should be able to talk with them generally and ask questions.

The bottom line is that: Google multiple times all keywords, even on IBM's site. See the big picture, if you get details that is fine, but you have maybe 8 hrs or less (unless you wanna stay awake all night like an owl :) ) I would assume you are enthusiastic about the job, so tell them you are eager to learn and committed to it. Good luck.

By the way, I just came from an interview, it went very well. That's all because I remained calm. Remain calm. :)
  • Options
    ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    binarysoul wrote:
    Don't try to learn the details of the job, but try to google all the keywords to get a big picture of what exactly you will be doing. The reason is that when you're at the interview you should be able to talk with them generally and ask questions.

The bottom line is that: Google multiple times all keywords, even on IBM's site. See the big picture, if you get details that is fine, but you have maybe 8 hrs or less (unless you wanna stay awake all night like an owl :) ) I would assume you are enthusiastic about the job, so tell them you are eager to learn and committed to it. Good luck.

By the way, I just came from an interview, it went very well. That's all because I remained calm. Remain calm. :)

wow good luck with that ;) keep us updated
    :study: