Options

Multi Answer questions in exam

rakemrakem Member Posts: 800
If there is a multiple choice question that has say 3 correct answers, and you only get 2 correct, do you get a partial credit?
CCIE# 38186
showroute.net

Comments

• Options
    BubbaJBubbaJ Member Posts: 323
    rakem wrote:
    If there is a multiple choice question that has say 3 correct answers, and you only get 2 correct, do you get a partial credit?
    No partial credit.
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    BubbaJ wrote:
    rakem wrote:
    No partial credit.

thats bullshit!!! if you get some of the question right then the whole thing shouldnt be marked wrong!
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    BubbaJBubbaJ Member Posts: 323
    rakem wrote:
    thats bullshit!!! if you get some of the question right then the whole thing shouldnt be marked wrong!
    Well, it is Cisco's certification so they get to make the rules. A single question is right or wrong. The only exception to this is the simulations. Currently, they do offer partial credit on those, but not on multiple choice questions (which are what you asked about).

I suggest that you contact the Cisco Career Certifications Program to register your complaint.
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Bull or not, those are the rules and we all need to obey them. However, I believe that in the Academy's exams, you do get partial credit.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    Vask3n wrote:
    Bull or not, those are the rules and we all need to obey them. However, I believe that in the Academy's exams, you do get partial credit.

what are the academys exams?
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    SpudageSpudage Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Vask3n wrote:
    However, I believe that in the Academy's exams, you do get partial credit.

The difference being that the academy exams mean absolutely nothing (both to an employer, and to the student - given that most academys will let you delete your individual exam marks and try again).
  • Options
    ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    rakem wrote:
    BubbaJ wrote:
    rakem wrote:
    No partial credit.

So we would be looking forward to it in "rakem certified network associate - RCNA " exam :P

Well as for CCNA Cisco makes the rules. So tomorrow if you say i wanna give the exam at home - well it wont be possible for sure :P
    :study: