Options

Passed the CCNA exam!!!!

hshah12hshah12 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam today with 965/1000.

To prepare I used the sybex and cisco books + this site and few others.

Befor you sit the exam just make sure your are comfortable with topics such as subnetting, switching, ospf, troubleshooting questions etc.

Thanks to all the guys who helped me by answering my questions and to those who helped me by simply posting their own questions on this forum.

cheers:)

Comments

• Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Great job icon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sweet! Great score on a tough test too!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    NawaketteNawakette Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Could you please tell me the exact title and refererences of the Sybex book ?

Is it existing only in English ?
  • Options
    Ching01Ching01 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    flares2flares2 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nawakette,
    The Sybex book being referred to here is the Sybex CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition by Todd Lammle. Sybex does not release this book in a language other than english, but they do have foeign counterparts that do release the books in languages other than english. To see if it's available in your language, email brandedrights&licenses@wiley.com and/or visit this page of the Sybex website http://www.sybex.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-290556.html
    Hope this helps.[/url]
    Techexams.net - Job security for one more day.
  • Options
    pr3d4t0rpr3d4t0r Member Posts: 173
    flares2 wrote:
    Nawakette,
    The Sybex book being referred to here is the Sybex CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition by Todd Lammle. Sybex does not release this book in a language other than english, but they do have foeign counterparts that do release the books in languages other than english. To see if it's available in your language, email brandedrights&licenses@wiley.com and/or visit this page of the Sybex website http://www.sybex.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-290556.html
    Hope this helps.[/url]

i bought that book too, its awesome...
  • Options
    12beatechie12beatechie Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How about CCNA Practice Questions Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 2)? Anybody using this book?
    The sky is the limit!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!