Passed 70-270

chris242chris242 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-270 with a score of 873. The exam had 58 questions and gave me 2Hours and 30Min. There was only one hotspot question and not sims.

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • devilson911devilson911 Member Posts: 13 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on pass.

its easy exam

what next
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you chris242!
    I don't really believe any exam is "easy". It all depends on the person and his/her experience. So again I say great job! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • chris242chris242 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The exam for me wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard. It was an exam that kind of sets the pace for the rest of them I guess. I'm going to take my 70-290 next.

I'm going to be honest with you though, all of my friends that have already taken the test had told me that the amount of questions ranged from 30 to 50, so when I saw that there was 58 questions I was a little surprised.

Also, the exam said that there would be some questions on the exam that were for 'testing'. I think I identified one of those questions. It was in regards to a Unix OS and Windows XP file sharing. But the answer had to do with IIS. Really strange.
  • EshwarBaulEshwarBaul Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wrote 70-270 last week and i pass with 936 the exam was easy i finish in 45 mins only a fool will fail.
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Evrika ;)icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    may i ask what kinda questions did u get?

how long did u study for?

and what did you study with?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□