Passed.

yauseryauser Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the test today and got 952/1000 on the 70-270. 58 questions :) and on a hot day as well.

going to stop for a while before doing 70-291 and going for the comptia security+ exam.

phil

Comments

• yauseryauser Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    btw passed wih cbt nuggets and flicked through sybex book. I did the 70-290 before this test.

phil
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Contratulations! Great score!

Don't stop now, you're almost an MCSA! THEN you can rest.
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........next rest stop MCSA......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

How long from start until finish did it take you?

Good luck w/ future exams!
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    bravo , nice score ;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
    took just under an hour. really h8 ms exams, too much reading..... going stop doing ms and going for the elective comptia security+ next.

phil.

btw, this was a lot harder than 70-290, i guess it was just pure 58 questions, no dray and drops, no sims, just one click thing.
    I meant to say how long did you study before taking the exam :P Sorry I was not more clear.
    10 days exact. took my 70-290 on 18 July, and did this one today 28 July. But it did take me 2months+ for the 290 one.

phil
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Nice ,I took my 70-290 on 18 july to :D ,and I'm going to take my 70-270 on 2 august :D funny ha?
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)