Options

How Many Questions On A+ Hardware Exam

wanspawnwanspawn Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Everyone,

I am currently studying for my A+ Hardware exam. I was wondering how many questions are there on the exam? Right now I am reading over the A+ Complete Study Guide by David Groth and Dan Newland is this a good book to study from?

Comments

• Options
    jony265jony265 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Test-takers will be allowed a maximum of 30 minutes to take the exam, and be presented with 20 - 30 questions. If a score determination is made before the maximum number of questions is presented, the exam will end.

http://www.certify.com/exams/apluscorehardwareaddaptive220-221.htm is a good explanation
  • Options
    jrowejrowe Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Test-takers will be allowed a maximum of 30 minutes to take the exam, and be presented with 20 - 30 questions. If a score determination is made before the maximum number of questions is presented, the exam will end.

however on the 12th september the exam will revert to an 80 question linear format with 90 minutes to complete.

wanspawn, yes the A+ complete by Groth and Newland is a very good study guide, however i would recommend supplementing it with other material such as the technotes on this site.
  • Options
    wanspawnwanspawn Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I really appreciate all the the info....now I can concentrate with some ease!
  • Options
    Carson_MageCarson_Mage Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jrowe wrote:

however on the 12th september the exam will revert to an 80 question linear format with 90 minutes to complete.
    Im taking my core hardware exam this week in adaptive format, and i will be taking my OST exam after Sept. 12th, will i have to take the OST in linear format, btw i live in the u.k.
  • Options
    jrowejrowe Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    after the 12th yes it will be linear :)