passed my exam !!

skag_indianskag_indian Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
HII PEOPLE!!!!!
Finally passed my exam with 923 !! paper was toooo easy wondering where my rest of the marks went . 80% Qs were from T0dd Lamle prac tests . all u people how are afraid of simulations it's usually damn easy .
mostly all simulation Qs fall in two categories 1) configure interface Ip address 2) set up rip .

for theory i consulted windell odom and for practice tests Todd lamle !!

those who are planning 2 give exam here are few tips !!

imp topics .....

subnetting -8-10 Qs
show cmmds - 8-10 Qs ( may be on interface access list ISDN or framerelay )

all u people planning 2 give exam GO FOR IT!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • vitaliysnetvitaliysnet Inactive Imported Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!, can you tell me if you had any IPX related questions, like how to enable a SAP filter or how to enable IPX routing. Did you get any question like the ones that ask you what protocol defines signaling and switching in ISDN, or what is the reference poing R stands for. And my last question is, what did you write on the list where you have to answer about your experience with routers, e.t.c
  • skag_indianskag_indian Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi vitaliysnet!!!
    i my case there was no Qs on IPX . but this doesn't mean u can't get one .
    But it will be a basic one like u can get how do u configure ipx 4 routing. or choose correct syntax of input sap filter from given choices. ya there were Both the ISDN Qs u have asked . Regarding ur last Q i replied less than 6 mnth experience. but i don't think its gonna make ne diff. if u say no experience ......
    an as i said in my earlier post check out Todd Lamle Practice test. the level of difficulty of actual test n pattern is very much similar

Good Luck !!!
  • kicker22kicker22 Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Todd's Practice test,where do you get that from?

did you mean the practice test on the end of his study guide or what?

let me know

kicker
  • skag_indianskag_indian Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I meant the practice test that come in the CD with Todd lamle book