Slow Day On The Forum

GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
I guess I'm the only one who had to work on labor day icon_sad.gif , and thus the only one spending his day on the internet. It's not all bad though, as double time and half holiday pay is great even at a low paying help desk job. :D
Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman

Comments

• The_Network_EngineerThe_Network_Engineer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    YEa well im sorry for ya man. Cheers up Certs are great and the knowage is fun to know :)
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Yeah, it's all good. Holiday pay is great, and I have no work to do today. So I'm making $23 an hour today to study for A+.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • ZumpelZumpel Member Posts: 53 ■□□□□□□□□□
    .ah .. the sweet days of overtime when it's quite as a tomb.. two words... userfriendly.org archives :D
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    what about our members down-under? i bet most of the time they are viewing these forums, a lot of the other members are in bed ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    More than likely bellboy. Many a time I log in and I am the only one around.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    thats cool that its slow...I would be gettin some serious studying done icon_lol.gif

Hope you enjoyed your day even though you had to work icon_wink.gif