Options

A+ Certified, but went through H E L L !

w^rl0rdw^rl0rd Member Posts: 329
I am officially A+ Certified, but I went thorugh H E L L today. After the 2nd question, at the "Certified Prometric Testing Center," my machine froze up. I logged onto another machine and it happened again after the 10th question. The lady that was working at the time called Comptia and told me she was going to download another test. Knowing that I will probably finish in 20 questions, I told her I will just log into another machine and try again. Fortunately, every time the testing engine crashed, it remembered my previous questions. If they would have ended my test after getting half way through, I don't know what kind of mayhem whould have unfolded. Nevertheless, It is on to N+.

Special thanks to Webmaster, Bellboy, etc.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations Shinobi!

Wow, some people get to have all the excitement! But, good that you stayed cool. You should do well with any exam. Best of luck on Network+.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    Haha, Shinobi. Read my post from a few weeks back. http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1391 Check towards the bottom. I had the same trouble. Prometric must hate that adage "If it ain't broke then don't fix it.", because now it's broke, and they need to fix it. icon_wink.gif

Cheeblie
  • Options
    w^rl0rdw^rl0rd Member Posts: 329
    Wow cheeblie! That is almost identical to my situation. It's funny because it was obviously the testing engine and not the OS. I actually had to pull up Task Manager and start troubleshooting processes, etc. Wouldn't it be funny if that was actually part of the exam? I heard the CCNA is something like that where you have to fix a broken lab or something. Anyway, I'm glad I could share my miserable experience. Hopefully N+ will be more kind.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congrats on the pass.

i bet that after the agro, the pass was worth it
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    zeekabalzeekabal Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulation , keep on going