congrats!

VERY nice score...Cheers!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    capy_12090capy_12090 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    pdemanpdeman Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great job!

Taking this next week. What did you use to study? Actually, from what I have seen, there isn't much to study. Passed every practice exam thus far fairly easy. Anything surprise you when you took it? Did you find any good study resources that you felt were right on?
  • Options
    wanderswanders Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You are right there is not much study material. I ordered a $4 book (the pervious exam version) from Amazon. I also used the Mega guide from Cram seession to see the difference from the old and new exam as well as the techotes from mcmcse.com.
    The version of the test I took was heavily weighted with HTML and security. There were a couple of questions that made you really think the rest were straight forward. It took me 30 minutes to take the test. I too scored well on all the practice tests that I took. Sounds like you should do fine.
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    congratulations on your pass. I don't think that you are going to see new books for a while. CompTIA is soliciting subject matter experts to update the iNET+ so I would expect a new test to appear end of first quarter of 2007. Normally new tests appear six to nine months after the call for SME's
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO