Options

Exchange 284 Sims?

Just wondering how big is the 284 exam. Are there any Simulations?
I am beginning to prepare for the exam, is it around 40 Q's?
Any one who has sat the exam feedback is appreciated. Ive noticed the further u go in exams like 290, 291 293 294 i hear the exams contain more sims and less Q's. Just wondering how the 284 exam is like?
I also purchased the Sybex text book aswell. Im studyin both 293 and 284 at the moment, hope to have them both completed by the end of the year.

Comments

• Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    I had no sim's in my exam, just 40 typical MS questions that had cryptic statements with similar answers that you need to choose the "best" answer fo AAghh. Good luck icon_wink.gif
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    Cheers dude what study material did you use? I got Sybex i like Sybex from the past ive used them for all my exams so far.
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    No sims... less questions (only 30??) I was done in under 30 mins... I found it to be a very easy exam.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    I used Ucertify for this exam. May be why I found this exam tough. I learn't heaps from Ucertify about Exchange, but none of it was in my exam. Explains why I needed two go's at this exam. (thanks MS second shot)
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    The exam barely covered what day-day Exchange is... but was an easy exam regardless w/ sybex.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I wish MS would have exams/courseware dealing with troubleshooting their software. There's a big difference in installing/config/admin a server versus repairing a problem. Granted, it helps to know how it should work and what it can do before fixing it when it doesn't do what it is supposed to do.