my own bootable CD with WINDOWS XP :)

!30!30 Member Posts: 356
The title say's everithing, I thik that it was discused , but not in detail so let me just ask :

-I want to create a bootable windows , with many more program's that default windows installed and some reconfigured registry , LPGO setting's and maybe a boot screen and a modified boot.ini ..
-I want a bootable one , that when introduced in CD-writer.. to instal all this , preconfigure setting's !

Anyome , who know's icon_idea.gif
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Several people have tried this after seeing Microsofts Windows PE. A guy by the name of Bart is the net expert on this and has a web site devoted to it for a CD that you create called BartPE. Grab a refreshment and go read his extensive site. Make sure that you start on the introduction page so that you understand Microsoft's and Barts review of this because several not legal CD's float the net based on Barts work which I don't believe that he condones. When you are done you should end up with something that you will really enjoy similar to the Knoppix self contained Linux CD.

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO