May even pass. :)
  • Options
    DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
  • Options
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm sorry about your Uncle. icon_sad.gif

I would have posted that sooner, but I am scheduled for 2 lab exams -- so I'm sure you understand! icon_lol.gif

Post as soon as you can after your next attempt when you get your result -- I'm using your success (or anything else that may happen) as one of those intangible things that might affect some of my decisions. icon_eek.gif
    I can concentrate on CCIE Security and maybe get 1-2 attemtps at it before the end of the year.
    Okay -- give it up!

I knew I should have played around with the CCIE Lab Scheduling system when I had the chance... Do you know -- if you cancel a lab, does it immediately show up for someone else to grab? Or is it batched and does everyone check around xxicon_mad.gifx xM to grab a new date?

Security V1 is booked -- and other than one Monday that showed up on the Sunday before about 2 weeks ago -- no one is canceling their V1 attempts that I've seen. If I'm only going to get one attempt, I'd rather do it in December and get in an extra month of study (I've been pricing the ASA5xxxs I'd need for a V2 attempt).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
  • Options
    We are going through about 8 weeks of Hell.
    2005 was my year from hell -- hopefully it will only be those 8 weeks for you.
    Yes - If you give up your seat it is up for immediate grabs...

Do so with caution.

Seats for Security may come available but you literally have to be decisive and have an open schedule and money to travel wherever the road leads to.
    I think it was last Sunday that there was a Monday opening -- And it was still available at noon on that Monday. icon_lol.gif

Okay -- do you need to cancel your existing date to grab a new date (if one is available) -- or does grabing a new date "release" your old date? Since we might be fighting over the same opening this year, I'll understand if you don't want to answer icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Another update.
    :)
  • Options
    Good Luck on your next attempt (in case you're not back here before than) icon_thumright.gif

Take care of the business at hand!

<and thanks for those answers! :D >