Options

Passed ICND !!!

routingbyrumorroutingbyrumor Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed the ICND with a 934, Thanks for all the help you guys have given me in answering questions and problems. This site has been a huge part of my success.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats welcome to the world of cisco icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Doublesam20Doublesam20 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, all. I'm just beginning to prepare for the exam, but i'm still confused on which to take. And I'll also need materials like simulators. Can anyone help me out?
  • Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    Congrats on the pass
  • Options
    routingbyrumorroutingbyrumor Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Guys

Doublesam20

"Hi, all. I'm just beginning to prepare for the exam, but i'm still confused on which to take. And I'll also need materials like simulators. Can anyone help me out?"

You can take either the 2 exam path which is the Intro 640-821 and ICND 640-811, or you can just take the 1 exam path 640-801 and get your CCNA instantly. I opted the 2 exam method because I felt it was easier to break things up. For prep I used the Cisco Press ICND and INTRO study guides along with the Trainsignal Lab 19 from Chris Bryant. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Grat's ! icon_cool.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    JVEJVE Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I take the 801 exam on Monday. I used Train Signal as well as the Sybex by Lamle, and let me say, Chris Bryant is the man. It sped up my prep time! I have been studying for 2 weeks and I am ready to go!! Watch and listen to Train Signal after you read the Sybex book, that is if you choose the one exam approach.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Hi, all. I'm just beginning to prepare for the exam, but i'm still confused on which to take. And I'll also need materials like simulators. Can anyone help me out?

http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7268
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Good job buddy,

It's about time!!

Now maybe , you think we can start

working on this project. It's only our senior project