Options

Just passed 70-270 with 889

gnetworkgnetwork Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks to you all for ur immense contributions. I think it took me so long for this, studied for almost a year before having enough confidence to sit for the exam. I passed with 889 marks, though I believe I should have scored higher because I used just an hour to finish the exam out of 2hrs: 30mins. still thinking what next : CCNA or 70-290, need ur advice.
I will be very grateful to have access to this articles.

Comments

• Options
    aloisalois Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    gnetwork wrote:
    Thanks to you all for ur immense contributions. I think it took me so long for this, studied for almost a year before having enough confidence to sit for the exam. .

Wait, is that really so hard? icon_eek.gif
    I would like to take this exam after CCNA, but i supposed it takes me max. 2m.
  • Options
    dan87951dan87951 Member Posts: 107
    Wow studied for a year. Not making me feel so great I just started studying for 70-271.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Grats!
    A year is a long time to study! I bet it feels great to finally have this one out of the way now.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Grat's!
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Since you are already in the MS track, I would suggest completing at least the MCSA track. Then move on to CCNA.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Danman32 wrote:
    Since you are already in the MS track, I would suggest completing at least the MCSA track. Then move on to CCNA.

I agree

I am in the same position where I can choose to continue on the MS track or start on the CCNA. I have study materials for both right now.... I decided to choose the MS route for the same reason you posted.