Options

Got through good Interview....

ITNYCITNYC Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, just got through the interview i was going for today, (see other thread) and it lasted close to an hour. I was nervous but thought "i can do this" so it went well and at the end of the interview the IT manager said he really liked me and would like me to interview with the CTO and CEO who would also give me an offer. unfortunatly the CTO is on vacation so he asked if i would still like to interview with him once he returned, so i said yes and we left off from there. the vibe in the office was really good and would love to work in that environment their in. I think the key to this interview was relaxing myself and really showing how eager i am to learn new things, advance my career and excited to work with them. Thanks to everyone here for your help and advice, it was a big plus.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome! icon_cool.gif

Make sure you insist that you give your current employer 2 weeks notice before you start your new job (if/when offered). I know from your first post to the foum a while back what the situation is at your current work place, but you still NEVER want to burn bridges. I have known guys that did that, and then 5 years later they went to apply for another job with a different company only to find a former co-worker (from first company) was the manager at the new place and wouldn't hire him because of the way he left his old job. The IT world can be a small one, and little mistakes can come back to haunt you. Remember there are two kinds of networking, and one does not involve switches and routers.

Good luck!
    All things are possible, only believe.