Options

skillsoft CBTs

Badger95Badger95 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is anyone using Skillsoft CBTs to help study and has passed. I would like to know how they stack up. And has anyone used the the Microsoft online CBTs, were they worth it.

I just got the MCSA/MCSE training Kit book microsoft puts out. I think I'm going to like this one. Finished a chapter already. Got it from Walmart online, very good price, and come with a 15% discount for the test.

I'm shooting for 5 to 6 weeks to take this test. :D
Badger
_________
Velle est posse, tempus fugit, vivere disce, Cogita Mori

Comments

• Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Is anyone using Skillsoft CBTs to help study

Yes, my firm subscribe to SkillSoft. I personally think Skillsoft are awful! I find the CBT's hugely boring, the practice parts in the CBT's are laughable and the test preps are totally useless! I have also found that some of the CBT's in SkillSoft lack content. I used SkillSoft for 270 and 290 and found myself needing to recap on topics all the time.

IMO CBT Nuggets are a great resource for the mcse 2k3 track along with the relevant books of your choice and some good practice tests like Transcenders or MeasureUp.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    Thank you
    Badger
    _________
  • Options
    Well I did find one sweet deal in skillsoft. The military again renewed its contract with books 24, now i have free access to 10,000 IT books (give or take). I'm a kid in a candy story. icon_cool.gif:D:D
    Badger
    _________