Options

Passed 270 (close shave)

this is my second time of taking 270 and I scored 700. I thought the exam was difficult considering that I studied hard for it. I used Ms press and Exam cram. I also used cbt nuggets. Some questions in Measureup practice test which came with the Ms Press were exactly the same as the ones in the actual exam. ( at least 4 questions) Amazing!! I am moving on to 290 now :D
Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
Illinois Institute of Technology

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    congrats on the pass.
    Which objectives were you not comfortable with? good luck with your MCSA/MCSE.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    network protocols and services, and Desktop Environments were my weakest points. Even though I studied them thoroughly, the exam questions are just so weird. My advice is make sure you are scoring at least ninety percent on practice tests b/4 you take this exam. I was scoring btw 70 and 80 percent on practice test and as you can see my actual exam score was a close shave!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    hmm...Perhaps you werent used to Microsoft exams. Once you get used to it, it should be no problem. Good luck with your next one. I'm sure you can do better if you are better prepared and you know what to expect.

what do you plan to use for 290? I ordered the Mcgraw hill Osborne All-in-one for MCSA, covering 270, 290, 291. Cheers.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    very cool man , this is the real score , 290 next ? icon_lol.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    elathropelathrop Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

I'm just getting started on 270 and a score of 700 sounds great to me!
    Webmaster for calendardaze.com ezcalculator.com and digitizedvideo.com
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!

Don't worry, a pass is a pass, and............by the time you finish with 70-290 studies, you'll know a lot more about the 2003 systems.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    congrats!

And there are only two score....failing or passing icon_lol.gif