Options

Transcender ....

gomonngomonn Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have heard so much good things about these tests, so I bought the 270 one .... But the questions seem really easy compared to what I have seen in the Testout CBT ... Are u sure that will be enough ???\
I really want to be well prepared for that stuff, I am scared to death icon_confused.gif
Will that be enough ?
My real problem is to think the MS way .....
Working on MCSA and CCNA

Comments

• Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    My instructor recomended my thos Transcender's before going to MS exam's.I don't use them , I only prepare of Self-Traing book's and Sybex.. but you know question's in the real exam's , are really easy if you know.. this is the point ;)

Don't be scared just be prepared , just take some free practice test's over the internet , you'll find many of them , just google ;)

Try to make thos 270 Transcender's to , it may be useful , altough I havwen't use them !

Cheer's !
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gomonn wrote:
    I have heard so much good things about these tests, so I bought the 270 one .... But the questions seem really easy compared to what I have seen in the Testout CBT ... Are u sure that will be enough ???\
    I really want to be well prepared for that stuff, I am scared to death icon_confused.gif
    Will that be enough ?
    My real problem is to think the MS way .....

Transcenders are absolutly brilliant practice tests, I have used them for all of my certs so far.