i have failed mcse 70-294 exams

SempronSempron Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have tried all the questions in Microsoft Press Readiness Review Suite and TestOut course books
i have studied very hard , i have repeat the questions many times
Microsoft Press Readiness Review Suite i keep on practicing until i can remember the questions
and testout simluation questions to perfect score

however my score obtain was 625 at the exam centre

the passing score is 700
can anyone help me to pass the exam
all the exam question are very different from what i have studied

Comments

• geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Hard luck!
    however my score obtain was 625 at the exam centre

What areas from the print out you received need improving?
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I find that using multiple practice tests help me a lot.
    I always go for the free ones because I'm cheap like that I guess...
    techexams.net, mcmcse.com and free-tests.com

I of course buy books, so I do have practice questions provided in the books as well.

I found that it helps to go through all of these practice tests and then copy and past e the questions you got wrong into something like a word document with an explanation on why you got it wrong....

The day or 2 before the test look at that word document and see if you understand the explanations and learn from that. It works for me.... Just a suggestion.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I used Syngress and the latest Sybex. MS added new AD management utilities so it's important to know and study for them. Using only cheap or free practice tests probably won't cut it. The free ones probably won't give you enough questions to allow for the diverse range of questions.

One think I learned, you can't be cheap. I tried that and could only find **** (which I didn't know what they really were at the time). Expect to spend at least $100 per exam for study guides, books and practice exams. Considering the cost of one or more training classes to cover the test objectives (and even then not all the objectives are fully covered), $100 is a bargain.

Now I am still on the manhunt for the new CCNP coureseware student kits.
  • SempronSempron Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    do u have Syngress books or things that can help me to pass mcse??

today i really felt different when i sit for the exams
    the questions are weird

3h paper for 39 questions 5simulators
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I am trying to remember how I purchased Syngress. I think I did it directly through their website, which is actually handled by an independent reseller. However, even if you buy a hardcopy, you can download the PDF.

Sybex I think I obtained the correct ISBN number, then did a search for the lowest cost reseller.
  • AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    Sempron wrote:
    all the exam question are very different from what i have studied

Sorry to hear you haven't had success with testing the 70-294.

If what you seen on the actual exam is different than what you studied, you are not truly prepared for the exam. You can't just study some practice questions and expect to pass. You need to obtain good study books supplemented with practice exams. This will allow for you to become familiar with the exam objectives and test taking environment. If possible, get some actual hands-on experience (whether using a few computers or setting up virtual labs).

For many, nothing beats hands-on experience. It sticks with you much more easily then reading a book and trying to memorize ;)

Good luck on your next attempt!