Options

Passed!!!!

Passed on Friday!!!

By far the longest test i've taken. Lots of really wordy questions, but not as much RRAS and TS as I thought there would be.

And a big thank you goes out to MS for the new format. It's nice to what subjects you didn't do so well with.

Time to take a little break and hit the I-Net+ next.

And if anyone was wondering, all I used was the Sybex 218 book, with a little touch on the 215 book for refreshers.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    icon_thumright.gif congrats!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    rcooprcoop Member Posts: 183
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif How long did you study for 70-218? Are you planning on pursuing your MCSE (70-216 & 70-217)? Does the Sybex book come with a practice test (computer and/or in-text)?

Good Luck on your i-Net+.
    Working on MCTS:SQL Server 2005 (70-431) & Server+
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Thanks for all the congrats :D:D:D

I've been doing about an exam a month, I started studying the first week in August so about a month like 1 or 2 hrs a day. I definately put a good amount of time in on my lab at home.

Sybex does come with testing software, but I don't think I would solely rely on it. I also used the transcenders, which I have grown to love due to there explanations.

I'm not sure if I'm going on to MCSE or not. I know I will upgrade to 03 when some study material becomes available, but for right now I'm going to finish up the i-net+ and start getting more in to Linux. Maybe even get the MCSA:Messaging (only 1 more test) :D
  • Options
    curiocurio Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice one on 218 and looking at your Certs I don't think you will need a month for I-net+, a week tops. Good luck.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I should be done the Sybex book by tomorrow so I'll take the test by wed. of next week. So far its a refresher from Network+ with some web thrown in.

My opinion.....not to difficult at all.