Options

Passed today

ocrigginsocriggins Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was a little nervous today, but once I started going I knew I had it. Overall it wasn't too bad. I only studied for a little over a week. I ended up with an 857 total score--not too bad.

Comments

• Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Very cool dude , congrat's! icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    EX95EX95 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!

I'm actually going to start studding for this test. So far I purchased the Exam Cram 2 and I'll probable get the sybex as well. Do you think this would be enough?
  • Options
    aloisalois Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ocriggins wrote:
    I was a little nervous today, but once I started going I knew I had it. Overall it wasn't too bad. I only studied for a little over a week. I ended up with an 857 total score--not too bad.

hallo and congratz
    how many questions did U have?
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey man, congrats with the pass

u say u studied for little less than a week? was that because you have lots of experiance with xp?
    what materials did you use?

@ alois - i think there is 50 questions scored and 8 unscored total = 58 questions.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    ocrigginsocriggins Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes there were 58 questions total. I have experience with XP, but a lot of the stuff on the exam you will never use, but you need to know. I actually think my A+ and Network+ helped out because there is some overlap; therefore, some questions were no brainers to me.

Well, I used the MS Press book, this site, and transcender which was probably the most helpful. I took a bunch of pratice test. The hardest thing about this exam is all the time it takes to go through one of those long questions, because every little detail matters.

OC
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!