anybody from the Philippines? I need a Book!

kongming0gnkongming0gn Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello there people of Techexams!

Im from the Philippines and I am looking for MSPress Book, the Self-Paced Training kit for 70-270 but I cant find any. I called DataBlitz, the primary distributor of MCSE books here but they dont have any of the good books (MS, SYBEX 3rd ed, ExamCram2).

Does anyone here resides in the Philippines, and may sell even second hand books?

I got Testout, CBTNuggets, Transcender (scoring more or less 70%) and this site. I need a book for better resources. I havent tried ordering at amazon, I dont know how reliable they are at catering orders from Philippines..

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Try giving Amazon a call if you can to see if they can ship one to you..
  • troppustroppus Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didnt realize there was anywhere that amazon didnt sell/ship to..

In my opinion... if you're comfortable with Testout and CBTNuggets's material on this exam, you shouldnt have any problems..
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary numbers and those who dont.
  • kongming0gnkongming0gn Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the reply. im ok with testout, i just want to have a book to review on that i can take anywhere. i'll give amazon a shot. : )
  • hacxcenahacxcena Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I'll try to search for my E-book library if i can provide you MS Press book for 70-270.
  • hacxcenahacxcena Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Kong,

Give me your email address so that i can send you the e-book.
  • jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Hey, welcome to techexams forum...I'm from the Philippines also but I'm currently working here in KSA. Are you already employed there in the Philippines? If so, ask your superior to give you a training at DBWizard in Makati and get the MOC from them. Or else check with PowerBooks. Goodluck in your studies.
  • kongming0gnkongming0gn Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sorry for the delay of reply, thanks to all of you. was busy with work. im not working for IT, im with Credits and Collections. im just reviewing for it coz its my inclination. just want to be an mcse. im actually a Comp. Eng. graduate. how strange isnt it to be working with credits and collections? icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif .

i already got a book, special order from National Bookstore. they gave me 20% discount. it will cost you P3300.00, with 15% exam discount voucher and the accompanying cd.

thanks for your help guys!!! im still on with the review, hopefully taking the exam before October ends...