Options

Anybody see CCNP TV??

keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
i had alot going on yesterday and wasn't able to catch the ccnp tv presentation on the revised program.

any info?
Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons

Comments

• Options
    JVEJVE Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    <link no longer working> you can download the whole thing here. I tried to watch it live or whatever, but it would not work.
  • Options
    i'm downloading a copy right now.. thank for response but what did u think of it?
  • Options
    :D I have not watched it just yet! I'll let you know later tonight
  • Options
    ok, i tried to watch it, the power point was good, but the damn voices on the video were off by about 8 seconds and i am not into old chinese flicks, so decided not to watch the rest of it.
  • Options
    i managed to watch the video .. the video was off so i decided to listen to just the audio .. ......................................................................... cut that mess off too crash.gif

sounds like freakin robots icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    hopefully that was just a bad capture by someone and not a real post by Cisco -- otherwise I'd have to wonder about Cisco's new Converged Network focus. A working version will probably be posted in the TV section of the certification community and/or the CCNP/CCNA prep centers.

I went with the audio from the video and followed along in the powerpoint... that seemed to work the best. I think I'll finish it tonight with beer and pizza. So far its okay.... but if you're not a video person (or get bored) you can find most of the info already posted in the prep center. I'm going to try and finish it to see if it helps to figure out if the "converged network" thing is real, or just marketing BS.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!