Options

Passed Papaer for Network+ and answers

kapangulakapangula Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I will be writting my CompTIA Network+ exams soon and i am asking if any one can help me with passed papers so that i see how the questions come. I will be happy.

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    kapangula wrote:
    Hi,
    I will be writting my CompTIA Network+ exams soon and i am asking if any one can help me with passed papers so that i see how the questions come. I will be happy.

Hi, No body can give you previous exam questioons because that violates Non-Disclosure Agreement with CompTIA. If this is your first CompTIA exam (or any other certification exams), you have to understand that it's violating the exam policy to have such materials.

This Non-Disclosure Agreement is standard with every certification organization I know about (Oracle, Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Novell, etc), it's not only the policy of this forum, but any other 'legit' study sites out there on the Internet.

Please do not asks for these materials or use such again. You will be considered cheating.

Good luck on your Studies.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    kapangula wrote:
    Hi,

How about, you study for the exam and try and pass it with your own knowledge.

Take some practice exams, I'm sure that'll help.

If you don't want to do that, then don't bother taking the exam because it sounds like you're a cheater.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you try and find information about the objectives and whats actually covered in the exam, you will have better chances than if you know some passed exam questions. Besides, the questions change and are different from exam to exam. Learn the objectives and find info about it.
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ever read on these forms the Tearm "Paper Certified"?
    This means that a person used "Brain **** Material and did not try to learn the Material. While they may pass the Network Plus, they do not really know the material and when the time comes to put that material into action to figure out a problem the "Paper Certified person" is stuck and will make him/her-self look like a fool.

Take my advise, Learn the material.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
  • Options
    Young FredYoung Fred Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    UM........ Atleast this guy has charisma lol
    (word of advice apply yourself before you deny your self) oh yeah dont study just Hit the book like mike tyson slapped you with it lol.
    peace
    YoungFred.jpg