Options

293 Sims?

From experience what are the majority of sims in this exam? From 291 i had mostlt DNS based sims and i think SUS. Im booked in for 293 in 1 week, any input appreciated so i can hammer practicing RRAS and other practical sims. I downloaded GPMC and am getin familiar with that are there any sims on configuring GPMC?

Comments

• Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    I downloaded GPMC and am getin familiar with that are there any sims on configuring GPMC?

Not from what I remember. GPO configuration was the big topic for 294. If I remember rightly you need to concentrate more on CA configuration using the MMC snap-in, server clustering, NLB and the Security Configuration and Analysis snap-in.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    With sims i have hardly worked with NLB and clustering can i expect sims on those topics or mainly certificates and Security config and analysis console? I have read quite a bit about clustering and NLB but are the sims mainly based on them on certs? Will i expect any DNS sims as in 291 i coped a few? any SUS sims pop up. They seem to have come up in 290 and 291 i feel them as easy marks quite straight forward.
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    You could get sims on those topics. I suggest you go over labs regarding them. Sybex had pretty good ones (or was it Syngress?)