Options

UM

Young FredYoung Fred Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anybody know how the 70-270 differs from the MCDST?
By taking 70-270 do you automatically get your MCP or is it a combination of exams?

(ALWAYS APPLY YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DENY YOURSELF)
YoungFred.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i duno what the dif is compared to the mcdst but you take one exam and achieve your mcp 70-270.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Does anybody know how the 70-270 differs from the MCDST?

I took 70-271 , and now I have to take 70-272 for geting my MCDST and I can barely tell you that .. knowing 70-270 , will easily help you passing 70-271 and 70-272.Is like the same thing ( just some minour things ).

I used Self Study guide for Windows XP , Windows XP pro , and forums like this and I learn for my 70-270 and then easily took 70-271 ( first step for MCDST ) just repeating my 70-270 stuff.
    By taking 70-270 do you automatically get your MCP or is it a combination of exams?

If you don't have any other exam's , I mean MS exam's , if you take only 70-270 ( or other's MS exam's .. you'll become an MCP , Microsoft Certified Profesional ). and then .. with combination's of MS exam's you can become MCSA , MCSE , MCDST ( 70-271+70-272 ) and lot more.

Helpful ?
    icon_rolleyes.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)