642-811 UPDATE = PASSED!(811) Next CIT/BSCI ??

william_yeowilliam_yeo Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, i goin to take my switching on this coming friday... feel vry anticipated !! any recommendation and suggestion from all the senior ?? icon_cool.gif

hahaha i have passed BCMSN !!!! with the score of 811 icon_lol.gif

Comments

• william_yeowilliam_yeo Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi guyz, need some advice & suggestion..... i should take BSCI or CIT for next ? i planning to complete 2 paper withtin this YEAR. Currently i only passed 642-811..... the 642-821 BCRAN i plan to take next year, coz the new 642-825 ISCW look more attractive and useful to learn new things.........

My question is i should take BSCI or CIT for next ? ..... coz i think CIT is consider vry easy and not much, and the BSCI coverage is more wider........ i running out of time, i must finish atleast 2 paper witthin this year, prefer the easiest first ......... so please advice.... Thankszzzzzz :)
  • EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your the clever guy, 2 exams in a week! I think you should be able to figure which exam to do next.Did you find that machine they use in the matrix to download info directly to your brain?
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • william_yeowilliam_yeo Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    Your the clever guy, 2 exams in a week! I think you should be able to figure which exam to do next.Did you find that machine they use in the matrix to download info directly to your brain?
    haha icon_lol.gif typo error !...... is YEAR not Week...... sorry sorry,... :D
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    typo error !...... is YEAR not Week......
    I was wondering what kind of coffee you were drinking icon_lol.gif

It may be time for me to add an expresso machine to the home lab.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!