exam style question

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
i though the exam was simply multiple choice questions? whereas the practice test on the measure up cd i am using is putting on pics to what i should change on a specific area and things like boxes with where to add the correct permissions etc?

is this correct? will these kind of q's be on the exam?
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Yup. Might have a sim also, where you are given a desktop and told to do something. Might not be for 270 though, but certainly is that way for 290,291,293,294.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp
    Check out Q. Which testing technologies do Microsoft Certification exams include?
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hmmm i always thought it was multiple choice! because there was none of that in my transcenders stuff?

do you even have questions where you get 2 boxes side by side and you have choices in the right box and nothing in the left, then you have to choose which choices you would make and in what step and then place them in the left box?

• !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    IN 70-270 , are just Multiple Answer Question's , Single Answer , maybe choose all that aply questiuon's , drag's and drop's and some little ( just a thing confirguing ) sims.Not a real sim , just making a thing or two.

IN 70-290 and up are sims , I saw choose all that aply question in my 70-271 exam.

Good luck ! Don't be afraid , it's an easy one
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well i hope its an easy one haha!