Options

IM BACK !

webmaster,

im back, sorry about the beta testing.. ever since i got the Verizon gig i have just been learning their systems and adapting as fast as i can. i just got out of training (last week) and been on the floow for 2 days now.

anyhow.. i need to pick up on where i left off a month ago... still need to get my Net+ .. hopefully i will get it soon.. i already know the material.. just need to refresh myself..

O and if any1 has a Verizon business DSL account and currently having problems.. just holla.. im in the newbie spirit of things. :o

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dang - I thought it was way too quiet around here ... lol
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    The_Network_EngineerThe_Network_Engineer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea weclome back :D
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    thank you thank you... :P
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    If you're stuck doing phone support for Verizon, you have my deepest condolences. I hated playing phone jockey hehe

If so, you might find alt.tech-support.recovery a nice place to visit ;)

And welcome back :)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    its actually not so bad. i am not level 1.. and as we all know, level 1 is plain retarded.. im actually considered level 3 (managment tech).. so the bucks stops here.. i only deal with business.. thank god.. i would hate to deal with people tweaking their systems and everthing that follows with that..

however.. this job is a dead end position.. i mean.. the most i can be is a team lead then get trans to the offline group.. then gen trans to some other department.. dont get me wrong.. its a good job.. pays well.. but.. for my future.. unless something opens up, i cant see myself here for more than a year or so ..

thats why i need to get my certs..i ultimatly dont really know what i want to do , in terms of working for someone.. eventually.. when i get the experience, i will most likely freelance and startup my own gig.. setting up networks for smaller companies and gettn aroudn by word of mouth..
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    It may be a dead end job, but it's resume experience, and that alone is worth it. Milk it while you can and pick up the extra certs while you can. I would kill right now for a job in field to help build the practical experience side of my resume, but unfortunetly I can't find anything that will work with my school schedule /grumble
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=