Options

Passed core today!!

ChannaChanna Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all!

Took exam today passed with a 759 - so not bad at all and I'm quite pleased. However I do think I was very fortunate with the questions.

Anyone who has worked hard and passes with a lower score should not be worried - I think some people just get a better "deal of the cards" so to speak.

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Awesome score, congratulations!
  • Options
    ChannaChanna Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks!

But it was quite embarrassing! There were four others taking exams in the room I was in - and I was the only person in the room with a squeaky mouse!! Every time I moved it!! The room was deathly silent obviously, and every squeak was like someone scraping their nails along a blackboard!!

The centre that I took the exam didnt look that much from the outside - wasn't even in a very nice area - I wondered if I shouldn't have picked another examination centre. But when I went in - WOW! There were important looking people walking about in sharp suits - and it was REALLY Hi-tech! Lots of computer rooms and stuff, and everyon was very professional. Except that is, the ONE computer in the whole damn place with a squeaky mouse which i eneded up with!! Bah!
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    kazmx5kazmx5 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol theres some luck icon_lol.gif thats usually my luck icon_redface.gif

congratulations
    kaz