Options

640-607 Available until Nov 11th

dieublancdieublanc Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I just read a message from someone on a different website stating that the exam 640-607 is still available until Nov 11th but must be paid for/registered before Sept 30th. This is good news since I just failed the exam last week and would like to take a couple of months to prepare for it again without having to learn new objectives.

Comments

• Options
    Victor_AlfonsoVictor_Alfonso Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is true.

You must register before september 30th, but the last day to take the exam will be on November 11th.

I called PROMETRICS Testing Center to confirm.
  • Options
    Victor_AlfonsoVictor_Alfonso Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to correct the previous information...
    The Prometric's Representative said November 7th as the last day to take the CCNA exam 640-607.

Thanks,

Victor
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    o thats gud cos im in the same position as you. Im taking for second time on monday!!
    got 785 last time but my revision was to blame beacuse i didnt do much of it
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • Options
    AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    So is it recommended to wait for the CCNA 640-801 or take the existing CCNA 640-607 before it expires????
  • Options
    dieublancdieublanc Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It depends. If you're just starting to study towards CCNA you might as well study for the new exam. If like me you are pretty close to passing (I failed a week ago but should be able to go back and pass it within a few weeks) then taking the old one would be fine and I may even get some of the same questions which would work out well. An employer doesn't care which one as long as you're a CCNA. Who cares if it was the old exam you still have to retake it in 3 years either way!!!
  • Options
    anpuanpu Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is it really true that CCNA 640-607 can be taken till Nov 11 0r 7th? Please let me know so that I can get registerd by 30th sep.

Thanks
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    its true ring ur local test centre for confirmation tho
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '