What materials do you study for 270?

As I just earned the MCDST, I am now working on the 270 to get the MCSA 2003.

Actually, I have the experience with XP for at least more than 2 years. My job is to support students and faculties in w2k3 with XP environment. I also deal with the production servers for the AD, NAS, ghosting, switch, routers..etc. My home network is also based on windows 2000 server AD with 4 machines. This gives me a lot of hands-on experiences.

I bought the microsoft self-paced 270 training kit that provides me with a practice exam CD. Do you think this book along with the CD is enough to learn all materials for the test?

I would like to get the MCSA 2003 by this XMAS. I am lazy enough that I could have done this so long time ago. I dont' want to spend a year to get this done. no way, not on my watch...What do you recommend for 270 first? Then materials for 290 + 291?
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    I picked up Mcgraw hill Osborne MCSA Windows Server 2003 ISBN: 0072225424 for good price online, and that's what I am using for my MCSA. I've decided to definitely take 291 because the materials is helping me to put alot of the WinXP client concept into perspect, so I was thinking 291, 270, 290.

I have never used a MS Press book ever, because they're just so expensive. They're thick, and it make it seems like it's "too much information".

Although I am tempt to get the MS Press self study for 290 just to give it a shot, my secondary source for 291 is:
    Mike Meyers Passport Cert. 291, ISBN: 0072227702

My personal plan is to just re-study Sybex MCDST for 270, and read over the 270 sections in my MCSA book. I dont think I'm going to spend money on more materials, I'll just do the practice exams...
    Jack of all trades, master of none