Options

is it possible to finish ccnp in 4 months?

computerguy9355computerguy9355 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
well i don't have much time left before i get my ccnp done

do you think its possible to finish ccnp in 4 months? 4 tests ?

thanks..excuse me on any typing mistakes..i am completely exhausted from work today..

Comments

• Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    I hope so, that is what I am working on!

1 down, 3 to go.

to qoute MikeJ412:

"Study like the wind!"
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Everithing is posible icon_eek.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you're motivated, dedicated, and can make the time to study -- then yes. And if you've got lots of Cisco experience, that would help. And you already have your CCNA, right?

Your biggest problem will be the announced CCNP changes. Since the study materials for the new exams aren't out yet, you'd probably be doing the "old exams." You'll have to watch the deadline for registering for those, and the deadline to take the exam. If you haven't taken (or attempted) all the exams 5 days before the registration cutoff, you'll only get one shot at passing the exams after that date. I don't think they make a registration exception for retests -- other than Network Academy Students who took the course(s).

So you'd be looking at doing it in under 4 months.... tough, but doable, if you study like the wind! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i did it in less than 4 months

640-506 CCNP - Support 07-Mar-2001 nj3 P CCNP
    640-505 CCNP - Remote Access 31-Jan-2001 nj3 P CCNP
    640-504 Switching 03-Jan-2001 nj3 P CCDP, CCNP
    640-503 Routing 29-Nov-2000 nj3 P CCDP, CCNP
    rm -rf /
  • Options
    JVEJVE Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am sure I can complete in 4 months. I did both CCNA(recertify actually) and BCSI in the month of August, I should be ready to take on BCMSN in 2 weeks, which leaves me plenty of time to finish the rest. Yes, study and ready and study and read.