Options

4 Weeks to Sitting 290

vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have unplugged the PS2.
I've been addicted to playing video games. Madden07, Racket and Clank.
If I appeal they same time as I did to play thought games it should be know problem to pass in 4 weeks. What do you guys think? I using Sybex got sever installed on one box and XP pro on another.
Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.

Comments

• Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    vwtech wrote:
    I have unplugged the PS2.
    I've been addicted to playing video games. Madden07, Racket and Clank.
    If I appeal they same time as I did to play thought games it should be know problem to pass in 4 weeks. What do you guys think? I using Sybex got sever installed on one box and XP pro on another.

I think you have the same disease as I do.
    I had to give into a college class to help.
    I mean I know I could do it on my own but here I have someone
    to answer questions.

I sit next friday the 22nd

GL pal. :)
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    really dpends on your level of experience... if your jsut staertiung with server products....I;d say 4 weeks is too sohrt for most people unlesss they cna study 3-4 hours a day which most can't.

if your familure with server 2003 and know the interfaces pretty well but need ot bursh up on detials like options on various tabe or where is that setting again... 4 weks is plenty IMO.

there is some overlap with 290 and 270.. especially with NTFS permssions....2003 goes alot more indepth with termnial services and there configuration. I found the gropu policy stuff to be about equal interms of difficulty.
  • Options
    elove_jmelove_jm Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i wanna sit mine in for weeks too.
    fortunately i do not have a Xbox play around with