Options

passed net+

cchampcchamp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
the net + is not bad at all actually i thought it was quite easy, it felt like just taking a lil quiz, im in school for a network system support program, and we study from sybex, anyway i cramed some stuff in for a bout a week and scored a 644, so im cool with it!

Comments

• Options
    WingedTekWingedTek Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! :P I'am takin my net + tomorrow. what study material did you use? and in what field were most of the questions in (OSI, ports, etc)?
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Congrats! My test is tomorrow as well.
  • Options
    cchampcchamp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i used the sbex net+book fourth edition...t test out cd, questions from actual test. the stuff i would say u ned to know would be the 802's, all the main ports,the cables, charateristics of the topooplgies, fiberoptic connecters, and know the dmax distance for the calbes, aslo know the devices such as repeater,nic,router...know the levels the are on osi.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips! Now watch my test be all on Apple and UNIX networking... LOL
  • Options
    WingedTekWingedTek Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tips! Now watch my test be all on Apple and UNIX networking... LOL

I know with my luck I will too. Hope your test goes well tomorrow! what time is yours? mines at 2pm
  • Options
    10:00am, Central Time. Doubt I'll be online before your test though, so good luck!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Grat's first !

What were you guy's telling about Apple and UNIX ? Just got to know if you got some nice material for Apple or Unix ? icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)