Options

What do you think about bionic implant's?

!30!30 Member Posts: 356
Hello !

I was shocked ( In some way ) , seing the first woman with bionic hand.( Maybe he is not the first but look : ).

I mean , is fantastic , just with thinking the women can move her hand and make almost the same thing with a real hand ( just with thinking about it

Practicaly , is a very good think , but if you can make a hand move by thinking , you can make other's thing's to.You can make a heart , you can make a whole body , not a cyborg or bionic implanted man , just a real android , powerful many many time's that us.Think about it .

Not just many SF movies , but the future or worse already done tehnology , but the goverment.

Any comment , I'll be curios reading them !
icon_eek.gif
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)

Comments

• Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Don't think she is the first, maybe the first woman. There was a man in the news last month with both arms missing at the sholder that has a pair of bionic arms. His were so expensive that he does not get to keep the full units. he has a scaled down pair that he gets to wear home. They showed him using power tools to cut the hedges and grass at home. his wife has to help him put the unit on however.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO