Options

Passed A+ this week.

kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took the hardware test Tuesday and scored a 809. Then I took the software on Friday and scored an 697. I'm a bit rusty on my windows 95 but a pass is a pass! That rounds out my MCSA. Do i call them or can i apply my Comptia certs to my MS certs online?

Anyone else get the Laptop keyboard in the dishwasher question? It was all I could do not to start laughing!

This site really helped me study for the test.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Go here and follow the instructions to submit your CompTIA certifications to Microsoft:

http://certification.comptia.org/mcsa/default.aspx

Then you can go the MCP Member site to check your status/transcripts and order your welcome kit for MCSA.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on becoming a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional!

Sounds good, don't it!?
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info SprkyMrk.

Yes it sounds good JanMike.

I've been working on computers for years. The biggest reason i got it was i've seen several friends in the last few months not get jobs because they lacked their A+. The job offers were withdrawn after finding this out. They had years of experience supporting and repairing computers and even a degree. Strange how that works! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?