Options

Exchange 2003

tolmietolmie Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a couple of books on Exchange 2003 for the purpose of my work and also to do the exam. I will probably be the only person in my company who will know Exchange the best. So I'm looking for 2 books. I basically know nothing about Exchange, just the basics. I look forward to your recomendations.

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I got a copy of the MS Press Exchange Administration Pocket Guide or something like that, I was pretty happy with it.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    I'm using the EC2 book and am finding it surprisingly good.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    ^ Yep I also thought that book was good, despite the fact that it belongs to the EC series which I very much dislike.
    That's because it was written by Orin Thomas and Will Schmied, two great authors.
    witty comment
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    I am studying now for the exchange exam and i have the Sybex text book. Ive used sybex for every exam and i feel they are the easiest books to get through and understand. Ive looked at MS Press books which seam to contain so much extra text which just gets boring going through their whole book. CD's which come with sybex have quite good sims on them to practice with and videos to watch.