Options

NEW A+ EXAMS

Stone ColdStone Cold Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
They have gona and changed the exams as of Today!!!! Sept 12th 2003

It is no longer an adaptive exam of 20-30 questions lasting 30 minutes

It is now 80 question linear exam with a 2 hour time limit icon_cry.gif

I was looking to book it soon now i am cheesed off as its a bit of a transitional period before they release a new 2003 objective exam in November ths year! I think i will just wait for that now and at least then the cert will be bang up to date!
and thats the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so!

Comments

• Options
    carbunklecarbunkle Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just passed my adaptive on the core and will have to take the linear on the OS. You are probably better off taking the linear because then you wont be ripped off for studying stuff that didnt even show up on the test.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It doesn't really matter if it is linear or adaptive right now as you are still using the same objectives until the update comes online. The way I figure it now that failure of adaptive testing has passed then maybe A+ will start to regain some credibility (of course coupled with Comptia getting a few more **** sites in court icon_wink.gif )
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    the time limit may be two hours, but i guarantee most will have their questions answered in much less than half of that ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    zeekabalzeekabal Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i totally agree with billyboy i just finished my OS adaptive Exam in Only 6mins :P