Options

Just passed with 872

gargarlogargarlo Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys, I just passed with 872 out of 1000. I had no life for the last 2 weeks studying for this test, but it was worth it. I actually thought I would fail the test because I went too fast in the beginning and misunderstood the questions. But I know I did well on the 2 simulation questions because I was able to ping the routers. (hope that's not too much info....hehhe). Good luck to all those first timers taking the test, now I know what everbody go through for the CCNA. It's definitely not easy!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    kicker22kicker22 Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    oh man..
    why everyone being so pessimistic about CCNA!

make it sound like its impossible to pass it! that way.. you make me feel that I will never make it..and so I am gonna over study and over pass! :D

yeah i know its hard... but hey, if I am able to score 100% on techexams CCNA exam 1 on this site... what is the chance that i will pass the real CCNA exam?

I already have good skills for setting up network.. so I dont think i will face problems with sims questions..

let me know!

kicker
  • Options
    bonam004bonam004 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats gargarlo on your pass and Good Luck Kicker - If you're studying hard you will pass the beast icon_lol.gif

I did it this week and passed with a good mark too. At least all that hard study paid off at the end!!
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    im goin for mine in a few days icon_rolleyes.gif should be ok as ive studied like crazy this last week, but with these exams there are always little questions to catch you out so always read the question carefully as you cannot go back to it if you have realsied you made a silly mistake as i did on at least 2 of the questions on my last attempt.

congrats to those who passed and gud luck to those taking!
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '