Options

Good Deal... I think so??

mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Right now I have:
2612 with wic 1t

I just bought a Cisco 2600 2612 Router NM-4B-S/T, 2 x WIC 1T for 220 plus shipping. Which I think is pretty good
I'd like to get another one so I can link up all three routers...this dude also has another one for sale which is also a 2612 with
1 x WIC 1BU

1 x WIC 1T

1 x NM-16A - High-Density Asynchronous Network Module

I havn't paid for the one I won today yet. He would like to sell both of them for $510 total including shipping I think thats a pretty good deal, no?? What do you think?

-D
Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!

Comments

• Options
    david_rdavid_r Member Posts: 112
    mp3,
    What are you planning on doing with all those ISDN ports?

As to that second one being a deal, I'm not too sure. Here's how I look at it. How much am I willing to spend on a 2511? Because if you get that 2600 with the NM-16A/S, it will become a $290 terminal server. A little too rich for my blood.
  • Options
    mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its funny...The guy sent me an email this morning and said he'll sell me the second 2612 router for 210 but he will remove the nm-16a module

Hmmmm
    Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would take it for 290 with the module, you could buy a couple of wic-2ts and use the 2600 as both a terminal server and fr switch.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    mp3spy wrote:
    Its funny...The guy sent me an email this morning and said he'll sell me the second 2612 router for 210 but he will remove the nm-16a module

Hmmmm

Because the original deal was a steal at $290 NM-16A modules sell for between $250 and $300 on ebay. You could have resold it and been way ahead.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO