Options

Exam Cram

celticsthuggcelticsthugg Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone else out there used ExamCram to prepare for A+?It's taking me longer than i expected to memorize what i need to know.Any ideas on how to organize my thoughts will be greatly appreciated.im struggling with time running out. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Has anyone else out there used ExamCram to prepare for A+?It's taking me longer than i expected to memorize what i need to know.Any ideas on how to organize my thoughts will be greatly appreciated.im struggling with time running out. icon_cry.gif

Personally, I wouldn't use ExamCram series particularly if you attempting to learn the materail and not merely review. It is labeled "Cram" for a reason ;)

How to organize? Have you downloaded the objectives? Start checking off things you know and focus on the things you need to know better.

Get as much experience as possible! Get your hands on old hardware and practice if you are not already working in the field.

Also consider Meyer A-I-O book or even Sybex.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?