Options

INTRO exam in 30 days - my online diary!

MaddogZMaddogZ Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone!

My name is Maddog and i am planning to get my 640-821 INTRO certificate in 30 days! I have just scheduled my exam with Thomson Prometric for the 23rd of October (www.prometric.com). So as you guys can see i only got 30 days to learn everything i need to, to pass the exam.

I am going to be posting to this thread everyday with an update of my studies. Im going to be posting questions, resources, study material, guides, questions, links, questions and everything ever imaginable that i will need (you will need) to pass the exam.

I hope everyone on this forum can add their knowledge and experience to this thread.

I will be primarily using 2 books to study:
    Todd Lammle's - CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide 5th Edition & Wendell Odom's - CCNA INTRO Exam Certification Guide
If there are better books please let me know. Also i am trying to get Cisco's CCNA books (name?).

As of now i do not have any routers but i will be getting some shortly (in about 2 days), 2 x 1603, 1 x 2500, 1 x 2511 cisco routers, which should be enough to setup my network. Tomorrow i will be posting an outline of the topics needed to be covered for the exam.

Now i think it is time for me to get started! :D

29 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes to go before exam!