Options

Is it worth reading the lot or just the relevant parts?

RichardxsRichardxs Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am currently looking at upgrading my MCSA messaging using the 292... I have bought the MS press book and am very pleased with what appears to be much more throuogh content than I am used too.

However the book is designed for both 296 and 292 and is marked up accordingly...

Thing is I am not sure whether it is worth reading the entire book or just the relevant ones.. Since i know the material is at the end of teh day useful and will probably cross over in future exams.

Does anyone have any input? I mean they all cross over anyway at some point so Im guessing I might aswell just read through it all.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would read it all. Then you could go back over the objectives and skim those chapters again for clarity and to solidify the content specific to 70-292.

I have the Syngress book that only covers 292 and I can't believe how small it seems compared to other books. I am guessing I will need additional study materials to supplement this book, so I bought the Syngress book for 70-291 and the CBT Nuggets for 70-292.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    RichardxsRichardxs Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your reply, I think you are right

Besides all the exams cross over in one way or another so its probably a good idea to fill myself in with as much as I can, as im sure the material will be useful if not for this exam another.