Options

Finally passed BSCI

RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was going to decapitate myself Al-Queda style if I failed BSCI for a third time, but alas I finally passed. I want to thank people like Ed the Lad who told me maybe I just wasn't good enough to be an NP. That was the drive I needed to kick it into high gear and pass.

Comments

• Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    rgeorge wrote:
    I was going to decapitate myself Al-Queda style if I failed BSCI for a third time, but alas I finally passed. I want to thank people like Ed the Lad who told me maybe I just wasn't good enough to be an NP. That was the drive I needed to kick it into high gear and pass.

Haha well done,i just saw the subject and i thaught, ah he passed finally, but u mention me in the post haha,make me laugh,i wasnt that hard on you was i? Anyway glad i motivated you,i do realise my posts do seem hard sometimes,but im not such a bad guy really. icon_smile.gif
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i actually do appreciate it ed, the last thing i needed was hugs and kisses from all the people who already passed, i need someone to kick me in the ass and tell me maybe im not good enough.

i noticed you are going right from the CCNA to studying for the IE, how is that going for you? That's a pretty bold move.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    i do realise my posts do seem hard sometimes
    Actually, since getting to Bangkok, you've gotten kind of soft.... maybe its something in the water? icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    i do realise my posts do seem hard sometimes
    Actually, since getting to Bangkok, you've gotten kind of soft.... maybe its something in the water? icon_lol.gif

Maybe your right,I'm not angry anymore, my best advise is dont try and live in milan Italy it will distroy your soul.Thailand is a 180 degree change.

And just to reply to rgeorge,my overall goal is ccie, but i have been studying and taking exams for other professional certs, so i'm not going directly from
    ccna to ccie.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Brilliant!! Nice Job icon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.