Options

Difference in pratice exams?

jelangleyjelangley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Am currently working on the above.

How much harder are the pratice exams to the real thing?

Am studying the Sybex 70-270 guide and using the tech notes on here. It very much appears that the pratice exams on sites such as mcmcse.com etc seem alot harder.

I'm passing on around 85%, 90% on chapter tests in my book and 80% on Sybex Bonus exams, but only getting about 65% on pratice exams on net? Is my book just easier or are other pratice exams just close to the real thing?

Thanks,

James

Comments

• Options
    caswell22caswell22 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jelangley wrote:
    Hi,

Am currently working on the above.

How much harder are the pratice exams to the real thing?

Am studying the Sybex 70-270 guide and using the tech notes on here. It very much appears that the pratice exams on sites such as mcmcse.com etc seem alot harder.

I'm passing on around 85%, 90% on chapter tests in my book and 80% on Sybex Bonus exams, but only getting about 65% on pratice exams on net? Is my book just easier or are other pratice exams just close to the real thing?

James

when i took my first mcp i only got 55% ish on the practice test on this site, it was for the70-215 exam, i went to the exam really thinking i was going to fail, but i managed to pass with about 770.

im not goin to say the questions on here are harder, i might have just got lucky in the exam and got questions i knew.
    XBOX + GUITAR = failed exams!
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    I always study till I get over 90% ocnsistenly from a variety of sources,I can memorizer questions and answer easily and this method prevents me form doing that.

I was getting over 90 on the questions I tried here and scored in the low 900's so if it was me I'd study your weak ares and go back at it again maybe even purchase some transcender software or Measureup (it comes with some MS press books)