Options

Hello everyone, I am new and getting ready to take the A+

quantumfluxquantumflux Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I really appreciate this site. It is very useful. Tonight at 6:00 PM, I am going to take the A+ OS exam. I have been studying hard and even went through a 6 week course. I have passed all the transcenders and passed the exam that's available on this site, but I am still nervous. Wish me luck!!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Good luck! A little nervous is good, don't be to nervous though... enjoy the exam!
  • Options
    Gremlin77Gremlin77 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you! icon_thumright.gif
    I'm writing both exams in two weeks time. I have to travel 4 hours just to be able to write the test...let alone the money it costs! This site has been a great source of information!

Thanks for your dedication and time!
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Good luck.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    jrowejrowe Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NightcrwlrNightcrwlr Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everybody!
    New member, first post.
    I'm taking the A+ OS exam in a couple of days, and was wondering if anyone knows of some good websites (aside from the links here) that may help. (this isn't my first time taking this test, failed by 1 or 2 questions before) icon_mad.gif Any help would be much appreciated, Thanx.

PS Good Luck :D
    If consequences dictate our course of action, then it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught - Tool
  • Options
    quantumfluxquantumflux Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    alright, i managed to pass. now i am fully A+ certified!! next quarter i will be taking network +. thanks for this great site. it has been a great resource!!
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, clinstrom!!

Good luck on the Net+.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    longshotlongshot Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congradulations on the A+ and good luck on the Net+.
    Webmaster: www.longshotdesigns.com
    Stunters Digital Artwork (It's halfway up now)
  • Options
    jlambertjlambert Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! and Good Luck on that Network+ test, I hope to write that one in a couple more weeks.