i dont think i am ready

cammy02cammy02 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have to take my A+ core in two weeks and i dont think i am ready
will someone please help me
cammy

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    What part specifically don't you think your ready for? Is there a particular are that your not comfortable with, or are you not sure of your PC skills? Have you taken any practice exams yet?
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    only take when you feel confident
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    You say you have to take the exam in 2 weeks. Is this a requirement of some institution? You should be able to reschedule according to everything I've read. If there's anyway possible, don't go into the exam with a lot of doubts.

If you've studied hard and are able to pass some practice exams with high scores, you should be able to do OK. The idea is to show COMPtia that you "know your stuff"--the COMPtia way. That's the way that most exams guides for A+ attempt to prepare you.

If you have a little hardware experience and know what the parts are that you see on the motherboard along with your paperware studies, then that should also be a great help.

Good luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    what objectives are you unsure about?
    A+ Moderator