Options

Any good mnemonics for the OS exam?

slothropslothrop Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I got some great ones from this forum for the Core and wonder if anyone has any they use (used) for the OS exam? Thanks in advance
My craft beer reviews at TheBarleyWhine.Com

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    slothrop wrote:
    I got some great ones from this forum for the Core and wonder if anyone has any they use (used) for the OS exam? Thanks in advance

How about narrowing it down to a topic?

Not sure I've ever heard any either way, but maybe if you pick an area you're having trouble with, the members can help create one or two usable ones ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    slothropslothrop Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Away was one for the layers of a network. 802.11 - 11ireleless LAN was another one.

I have been studying a while, but havn't taken a comprehensive practice test to see what hasn't stuck yet. In the A+ Core forum I could tell what people thought was important (one weakness of Mike Myers) and how they were working on it. So... I have no focus, was just curious if there were any good ones I was not thinking of.
    My craft beer reviews at TheBarleyWhine.Com
  • Options
    tt robinsontt robinson Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    "California cows won't dance the fandango" for laser printers
  • Options
    aysweetieaysweetie Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    slothrop wrote:
    Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Away was one for the layers of a network. 802.11 - 11ireleless LAN was another one.

I have been studying a while, but havn't taken a comprehensive practice test to see what hasn't stuck yet. In the A+ Core forum I could tell what people thought was important (one weakness of Mike Myers) and how they were working on it. So... I have no focus, was just curious if there were any good ones I was not thinking of.

What does the 802.11 one stand for?